shh, mama's only gone for the moment♥

Tuesday 14 September 2010



my day in a few pics; me and Z (she's soo skinny, right?:D) during chemistry, wearing superduper geek-y protect-glasses and my outfit on the other pictures!
i don't think i'll have the time to post more today, or at least only, when there's something coming to my mind that i think could be interesting for you.
i'm now gonna eat lasagna (two days in a row.. jackpot!) and spend some time on the Passé Simple and sin(α) and cos(α). sounds like great fun, right?:DD see you, cuties xx


EDIT: tinypic refuses to upload my other picture from me (you can actually see my outfit more clearly on that one, pff), soo i guess you'll have to be okay with the one above.. i'm really sorry!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)