Thursday 7 August 2014

skort: h&m flannel: river island backpack: primark choker: asos boots: new look sunglasses: /

I wore this outfit on our third day in Rotterdam but I was either dying because of the heat or too busy being a good tourist to take outfit pictures. So I fetched my brother after I came back to Luxembourg and recreated the outfit. I finally got to make use of my primark backpack which I bought back in May in the UK - I honestly forgot how comfortable and practical backpacks are! Looking at these pictures, I might have looked a bit like I was lost in Rotterdam, since I looked more like I was going to a festival but I really do like this outfit, so what are you gonna do, eh? 

1 comment

  1. Love those shorts, or skort, or whatever you call them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)