Amsterdam | B&B Waterfront

Friday 23 January 2015

During my stay in Amsterdam last November, my friend and I lived in a beautiful Bed & Breakfast right by the canals. Because I liked staying there so much, I decided to write a short blog post about it, hopefully giving someone inspiration on where to stay when visiting this great city!

It took us quite a while to find a nice looking place that was within our budget (no more than about 35€ a night - we stayed 3 nights) but then we stumbled upon the B&B Waterfront and booked it! We shared a big bedroom/room with a double bed (with two mattresses, so there was enough space to sleep for each of us) and had our own bathroom with a huge shower! The B&B is situated right by the canals and we were able to explore Amsterdam almost exclusively by foot. In the morning, the lovely owner of the B&B brought us breakfast at a time we agreed on and having told her that both my friend and I eat a vegan diet, she brought us lots of fresh fruit along with bread, juice and jam. As you can see in the pictures, we also had a toaster, coffee machine and kettle to use to make tea, so we could still eat or drink independently during the day (we did always eat out for lunch and dinner though) I overall loved the cosiness (and cleanliness!) of our room and the perfect location was an added bonus, so I feel like it really deserves to be recommended to fellow travellers!

4 comments

  1. Love the pictures! I would love to visit Amsterdam one day :)

    -Vivian
    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, would like to go to Amsterdam soon... so many good eateries to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plc looks nice, the interior is so lovely... from the way you sound i am so sure you had so much fun. my new post here http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That breakfast looks so yummy! And this sounds like a nice place to stay, will save this post for when I head to Amsterdam in the future :) Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)