What I think about..

Saturday 9 May 2009



The Gossip Girl Hype
first, I'm a Gossip Girl-Fan. But no, not because everyone watches Gossip Girl, I do too, but because I love the Books it.girl from the same autor as from Gossip Girl :) And you know what? In these books, Jenny Humphrey is one of the principal persons!
Ofc most of us (me inclued) dreams of a life like in Gossip Girl, but my question is; is this life real? Does life like that exist? Maybe, but then just for the very rich kids, and then..are they happy? I don't know..
So, I think to say to someone who watches Gossip Girl, that she/he watches it just because everyone does, is crap.
And finally I got kinda tired of that "omygood-you'recopyingme-hype" ! Open your eyes, if you, for example buy shoes or stuff at H&M it's nothing strange that you can see other guys in school with the same shoes/stuff !
kiss, Nora.


4 comments

  1. kksch^^
    haha voll cool :p du liebst coffee...ich kenn noch jemandenX)ok ich weiß jetz nicht wirklich was ich noch schreiben soll aber ich freu mich auf jeden fall auf das was noch kommt auf deinen blog <3hdml!dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaa danke schön schatzii<3
    hdl :K

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't even speak english, so stop posting articles in english!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know that my english isn't that good but i don't care (:
    &you can't even put your name on this comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)