sweet dreams

Friday 11 September 2009

that's the song i loove :)
yesterday we had swimming, haha -____- i haate it! and the hats make me feel uugly ! :b
but after school i went to lena's house with saraah :)) we had a photoshoot , lena's really good in styling & taking pictures! i wore my new black dress and some other clothes too, and i really love the pictures ! i don't have them yet, so i can't put them here. but as soon as i'll have them, i'll show you somee! :))
ah, and i feel kinda sick too O: i guess it's because my hair was still a little bit wet when we came from swimming, bouah --'
whatever, so pictures later & more tomorrow? :)
xx

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)