Polyvore

Monday 21 July 2014

July outfit
July outfit


July outfit 
Even though I've recently purchased a couple of new things which I really like and want to wear ASAP, I  haven't been motivated to make the effort to take pictures for the blog. However, my personal little photographer, aka my brother, is back home since Saturday, so hopefully I can get him to take some pictures of me soon, when I decide to wear something else than a skirt and basic top or jeans-and-top-combination. The weather has been absolutely ridiculous (for my taste particularly) with temperatures around 30 degrees one day and thunderstorm and rain the other, which is terribly uncomfortable for me as I hate it when it goes above 25 degrees (unless I'm lying near a pool or on a beach) or when it's really humid outside. As every fashion/outfit blogger out there, my blog is also very dependent on the weather, haha! 
I'm still working this week, but I hope that I'll manage to squeeze in a post here and there nonetheless. For now, I decided to create three outfits on polyvore and funnily enough, every outfit contains at least one item which I actually own! Maybe I should try recreating these... 

1 comment

  1. I love these looks, so clean and simple yet they look like they'd look fabulous on,
    I know what you mean about the weather.. It's been like a heatwave recently, the humidity is doing nothing for my hair haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)