A trip along the seaside: Seven Sisters & Eastbourne

Saturday 8 August 2015

After living in Sussex for almost two years (can you believe it? I sure can't - time flies!) I finally got the opportunity to explore a little bit around Brighton. Until now, the only place I visited close to Brighton was Hove, which is right next to Brighton and only requires a short bus ride or a walk along the coast. 

Now that I'm here with my family and we have a car, I finally got to visit the Seven Sisters, which I've been wanting to see for a while now. The almost-being-blown-away experience was well worth the beauty we got to observe. After that, we continued to Eastbourne (only a bit over 30km away from Brighton), which reminded me a lot of Brighton but in a bit quieter way. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures of Eastbourne itself, as we saw most of it from the car and mainly walked along the seafront and had lunch on a terrace on the beach. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking now!

2 comments

  1. Wow, this looks so calm and charming! I would love to discover the UK beachside one day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and lovely landscapes!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)