Old and new

Monday 20 March 2017

coat, jeans: h&m shirt: vintage bag: wilby shoes: adidas


The truth about these pictures is that I had them taken by my friend almost a month ago and that I've barely worn this coat lately because London's finally come through with the Spring weather and the temperatures have mostly stayed above ten degrees (which has most likely just been jinxed by me, apologies in advance). However, both the coat and jeans which I got back in November make part of the new bit of this outfit, whereas the shirt falls into the old category and the shoes are somewhere in between. Both the jeans and coat have become favourites of mine and I've worn them half to death this winter and will continue to do so, especially the jeans. Even though I'm still very much in love with skinny jeans and will most likely be for the foreseeable future, I've started appreciating different cuts of jeans, especially ones that don't get uncomfortable when sitting down or look more laid back and versatile than skin tight jeans. The polka dot shirt is a secondhand find I bought back in Tallinn almost five years ago and the shoes are my most recent secondhand buy from Depop. Minus ten points to me for realising the Stan Smith model also features leather after buying them off someone - oh well.
As I have quite a few life changes lined up, the first one being my leaving London in just over two weeks (so soon, I know) and I've really been missing sharing more than just a photo on Instagram or a tweet on Twitter, I'm trying to become more active in the blogosphere again. The older I get and the more I experience, the more I realise that, even though this blog is very much intended to be read by you, it's still very much for myself, whether that'd be for my present or future self, as I like having a creative outlet that simultaneously acts as a database of experiences and memories, so it's about time I get back into taking pictures or putting down thoughts in writing.

PS: The low quality of these images really irks me but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to resize them whilst keeping the high resolution of the image. A new laptop means a new Photoscape download and even though the new version is similar to the old, I'm helpless when it comes to using the software without ruining the quality of my images. Anyone have some wisdom to share? Help a gal out.

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much ^^ I'll probably do other tags in future where I'll introduce myself more but I'm glad you don't like them either haha :P At this place, you can see more fashion things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)