Friday 5 June 2009

Okay. didn't work on my blog for a loong time.. haven't got the time; 3tests this week ouf. but i really want to put something new here, just don't really know what. usually i wanted to take a lot of pictures and going to edit & put them on my blog. but some days ago i had a pimple(?), i grate it up and.. my skin isn't that good, so i got an infection(?) you know, when you have those veery bad looking places in your face and crusts and stuff.. eww :/ and then it became bigger and.. you know what i mean :) so i went to the doctor on wednesday(wasn't in school that day) and got some cremes and stuff. it's nearly good now, i think in a few days my skin's going to be just like before, without scares! :D yee. so i didn't take pictures at all. but when my skin's alright, i'm going to make a lot of pictures, yeppih. :D
Yes. that's all about me for the moment..
kiss kiss, Nora.

picture i took when my skin wasn't that bad :)

3 comments

  1. haha, it's good that it went away in the end:) i never really have any problems with spots:O except now, on my forehead.. they're all small but visible xD
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. der ohring is riesig, aber des bild eigentlich voll hübsch XD
    Maren

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWWWWWW YOUUUU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)