POOLPARTY.

Friday 26 June 2009

On Wednesday lena had a little Poolparty, we were 7people, and it was such an amazing day! i took a lot of pictures, here are my favourites ;

LENA & KATE

Everybody jumped, exepted lena & me :b
I, ELENA, KATE, SARAH, ANNA, LENA & LAURA <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEDYVM_lAz4lh9NuDLz15Scvf5LrXm-4TPfJw0IOWfkFijrbLHT0P_5_hyphenhypheniV7mqoUWe7DLi98nfoeugtbC85qfLOvFMCykslnGJ_zue9frMjSlBwQ1T1tgq5YUb6Sb6QUXG19dsUXdYXE/s1600-h/IMGP3877aa.jpg">
LENA, ANNA, KATE, LAURA & I

SARAH, I, ELENA & LAURA <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEigg3LEHk7MwfuQkdGMaDq9GlYvyPEOqpNtt6q9QrACRiE02zaLqbgLwaoTSLFc79_Lu4nrQ3uZpaO_MUZdLn_zJ0pqQIX-BsRxtq6yZzcPutndJEodWe0lRmW4FXbqCUZwDdvPQShMTfU/s1600-h/IMGP3872aa.jpg">
LAURA, I & ELENA <3> facebook > Nora Amélie Lauff > POOLPARTY. :))
xx

1 comment

  1. LOL. Nice pictures! I love the one where you all jump in the pool :)
    -iris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)