Sunday 29 November 2009

I don't know why, but i can't make the pictures bigger, so annoying :(


got that song stucked in my headdd.

don't know what to write, i only know that i need money . haha, that's not really new, but it seems like so long ago i shopped a little bit.. but i'm getting money for christmas, so ;)

i really love checking out blogs from other people, just don't know where to find nice ones.. can you tell me some good blogs? or maybe your blog? i'd love to check it out :))

x

1 comment

  1. Just use any image web hosting website and resize them.For example imageshack,tinypic,photobucket - although I wouldn't suggest photobucket.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)