get outta my head, you're talking way too much.

Saturday 5 December 2009

Free friday, oh yes :D yesterday we didn't have school, so one more weekend-day, so good.
yesterday i was alone at home for the whole morning, so i got up at half past 9, haha, then i had breakfast in front of the TV, took a shower and started studying :) and i'm quite proud of myself, because i can say that is studied quite a lot for history and a little bit for geography, which is much for me in one day :b i'm really not used to study, i never really did, i never really needed to.. today i studied biology and tomorrow i'll do some physics too, i think. sounds horrible.
anyway, had a good weekend until now :)

+ i got my picture larger, haha :D thanks for the help :))

1 comment

  1. I'm guessing the image web hosting sites worked out for you?Glad I could help. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)