Today's Outfit.

Saturday 26 December 2009


Shirt; ZARA
Jeans; Cheap Monday
Jacket; ZARA
Ring; Flewmarket - Paris (You can't see it..?)
Bracelet; Present

These last days i went to many blogs, commented and asked questions, found so many amazing blogs! But i'm kinda disappointed, because i never got answers on my questions or even other comments.. still just have 7followers. well, thank you for following me, but i never get any comments or signs that you're still alive? :(
Hoping for a lot of comments/answers & maybe some more followers?

ps. actually i don't know how i can put a "counter" on my blog, can somebody help me?
+ wondering if many people read my blog (but they're not followers) ? hmm.

1 comment

  1. pour les 'counters', tape le sur google, t'en trouveras. C'est comme ça que j'en avais trouvé perso' :b

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)