MERRY CHRISTMAAS-

Friday 25 December 2009

yeeh, i finally got my presentss (: !
got a lot of jewellery from my uncle, he :b (see the pictures)
+ a hat :DD (see the pictures)
aaand i'll have some money tooo (:


this lovely bracelet + the earrings, from dad ((:

this preetty pendant (?) from my uncle

this cute little, golden mirror from my dad, from Latvia!

and finally another pretty bracelet with a heart, fishes + a cross & an anchor(?)
sorry for the bad pictures..

and this hat from my mum, i loove it! :D

the turkey was tasty! had a really good day + sure gonna take some nice pictures tomorrow.
what did you get for christmass?
x

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)