Oh girl, you're such a backstabber.

Thursday 24 December 2009


Haha :D as you already know, i'm using my dad's laptop since some weeks because our's broken. and because i was freaking out listening to the same music again and again, and listening music on youtube was getting stupid too, i downloaded some songs from youtube, my actual playlist (i'm listening to it aall the time)
Tik Tok
- Ke$ha
I like - Keri Hilson (Keri - weird way to write the name, don't you think so?)
Under the sheets - Ellie Goulding
Bruises - Chairlift
Backstabber - Ke$ha
Russian Roulette - Rihanna
Bad Romance - Lady GaGa
New York - Paloma Faith
You're gorgeous - Baby Bird

Can you tell me any good new songs?
x

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)