she's got a halo around her finger

Sunday 21 February 2010


I spent an awesome afternoon yesterday! I had lots of fun and got lots of presents!
Just some examples: Perfume from Bruno Banani, Maany lovely smelling showergels & bodylotions, something for my jewelery, a mascara from Helena Rubinstein & much more :D didn't take any pictures yet, didn't have time & this is also gonna be a very quick post because I'm soon getting a shower & then going to bed, school tomorrow!
I don't think I have more to tell at the moment.. oh tomorrow I'll get another present from my best friend, he bought it in Roma and he says I'll love it, haha :D
So, good night! x
+ 11 followers, thanks!

1 comment

  1. Beautiful faces. Love your presents!
    Stop by http;//memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)