We were young and we were dumb

Friday 12 February 2010


Today was the last schoolday, we have holidays now for a week, so damn good, I seriously need holidays right now! Because Valentine's Day's on a sunday this year & the monday after we don't have school, we got roses already today (:
But also, especially in germany, it's carnival those last days, so many people came in costumes to school which was pretty awesome :D myself I just had mouseears and some mous-y make-up :b But some boys, especially in my class, had amazing costumes! We had a bee, a frog, an Obelix and some others, great :D I don't have any pictures of them yet, I forgot my camera at home :/ But some friends took pictures, and I'll show you them when they upload them :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)