i could really us a wish right now

Sunday 29 August 2010


it's 22:13, i'm eating cornflakes and raspberries and i have seriously nothing to say, excepted for, that i watched shutter island with V and K, which i now(after first being scared like shit)really like and that my outfit is boringx749490063. i have no idea what i'm gonna do tomorrow, so surprise, surprise! i guess that's all for now, sorry for this superboring post! more tomorrow, i'd say.

always remember to spam me here! x
{the other picture is a pancake..with peanutbutter. hmm i'm obsessed of food, haha}

1 comment

  1. I love pancakes with peanut butter :D I'm a foodie too so I understand your obsession.
    I follow you. xx
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)