PHOTOSSS

Saturday 7 August 2010



[1]my suuupertasty tiramisu from yesterday [2]my luggage- i took nearly my whole wardrobe with me :p [3]some random picture where i'm sitting on a balustrade (it was around 10and dark outside, that explains the bad quality) [4]the cuter version of battleships

i think, that i'll do a couple of posts with only pictures and just a little text, since i don't really have anything interesting to tell.. now i'm just hoping that i'll have internet! *fingers crossed* x

2 comments

  1. Love the shoes in the previous post:))
    Come follow http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your luggage! Haha, So much, I love your wedge shoes :)
    Looks like fun though :) + Thanks for the comment, it was very sweet. I just did another post, If you wanted to check it out.. Hows your summer going?
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)