27112011

Sunday 27 November 2011

random picture I found on tumblr
Hello there!
I decided to write a bit about what's going on in my life right now and what's it with me not updating anymore (well, barely..)!
Since our laptop has problems (again), we brought it to a shop and well, there's not much you can do because it's pretty.. fucked, haha :b And since I can only upload pictures and edit them on that laptop, I still have a few pictures I took the last few days on my camera.
Yesterday I went to Auchan with my dad because I  finally convinced my parents to get me a laptop for christmas/st nicholas (the 6th of december) and well, we bought one yesterday :D Now I have to wait one more week until I can use it, and then I will finally be able to blog from a fast, good computer, so I can update more often and also with pictures I took!
Other than that, I soon have my winter exams, but I still have 5 tests to write in the next two weeks: spanish, french, biology, history and geography and I really have to pull myself together, because I want good marks! I'm quite motivated though, because I recently got 9/10 in my german test and 8/10 in my math test and both test averages were under 6. (you have to get a 6 to pass)
So I don't know if I'll have a lot of time to update the next week, but as soon as I get my laptop, (god, I'm so impatient) I'll try to blog more regularly! xo

1 comment

  1. Ah, technology is so annoying!

    Good luck with your exams :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)