You're my protection

Saturday 5 November 2011

totally random picture of what i look like right now

I'm back in Luxembourg and Vienna was beautiful! I arrived thursday night, but I haven't had time to even get near a laptop because I went to a friend's place on friday already, we went out in Trier with another friend and it was quite funny, so different than going out in Luxembourg! So now I'm finally home, but I have to do so much homework and especially: study a hell of a lot of spanish tenses. Kill.me.now. I also did some shopping in Vienna, but I didn't take pictures yet and I think that I'll do that later and then edit all the pictures together sometime today or tomorrow.. Well, until then, see you! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)