Lazy Saturday

Saturday 14 January 2012


I started school again on monday and got back all my compos (exams) and some test and I'm pretty satisfied with every result excepted for my history test, but I didn't expect anything good there, so it's okay haha. My compo average is 8.1/10, which is good but I'm motivated to get an even better average the next time!
Today I'm gonna try to study economics, since I have a test on wednesday. The thing is that I've never had an economics test before, so I have to find a good way to study for it.. oh well, I have red bull to help me, hehe

3 comments

  1. for an economic test you have to learn almost everything by heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have nice handwriting (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon1: i've been told that most of it is just logic..
    @anon2: thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)