SHOELICIOUS

Monday 2 January 2012


Bought these beauties today, they're from Bianco

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good start into the new year, I sure did! I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I forgot my camera at the place I went to anyways, so I guess I can only check them in a week and can also only then take good pictures with it, until then I'll try to use pictures I've already taken or I'll take use of my webcam as I did in this post.
Talking about the picture from this post: I went to Trier with my parents and brother today and got stuff like underwear, a scarf and a pullover, but I also bought these beautiful boots! As I already wrote under the picture, I got them at the Bianco shop and I'm in loove! The heel is around 8/9cms high, the plateau 2cms, but they're incredibly comfortable to walk in and because of the chunky heel, I can even run and jump in them without breaking my ankles. (yes, I actually did spring through our corridor, hahaha). I'll take better pictures of the shoes and the other things I got as soon as I have my camera back!

2 comments

  1. du dees se sws net un, kennen dech jo:DD ;)<3
    kussi jil
    btw, falls de deng wedges mat den blummen engka verkeefs, fro mech als eicht ok? haha merciiii xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just added you to my blogroll on http://damisabina.wordpress.com. Maybe you'd like to check it out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)