Summer tunes

Friday 11 September 2015

Is it just me or those this remind anyone else of an ice cream sandwich? Oh Brighton, you always surprise me with your looks.

Whether I am on a fifteen minute bus ride or on a plane for eight hours, music is always at the very top of my list of things to have with me. Even driving without music annoys me. Since I'll be spending countless hours on trains and busses during my interrail trip, I've been looking through different Spotify lists and added a song to my library here or there. I haven't made a music post in a while on here, so I thought I could share some of my favourite songs of the moment - you've probably heard some or most of them already, as they've partly been played on the radio, but I always appreciate it when people share their music with me, so why not? Knowing myself, I'll constantly be trying to update my music library during my trip as I'll probably grow bored of my selection of songs quite quickly, after having listened to them over and over again, so if you have any suggestions for me, do leave them below!





Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)