Two in one

Tuesday 8 September 2015


shorts, blouse: h&m shoes: mango bag: / sunglasses: sixx

I love all things that can be used in more than one way, and even more so when it comes to clothes, shoes or bags. Already when I ordered these lace up sandals from Mango, I told myself that I could wear them as two different kinds of shoes: laced up, to get the gladiator sandal look that's been everywhere this summer or laced down, for a simpler, more basic sandal look. Being the comfort oriented person I am when it comes to what I wear, I probably got around wearing the sandals laced down more often than laced up, simply because I like to mainly move around my foot when I'm out and about and lacing them down has made life a bit easier by me not having to make sure the laces aren't sliding down after a while. Combined with loose beige shorts and a comfortable khaki blouse, it was the perfect outfit to have a stroll through the city with my friend before going for a brunch consisting of coffee and bagels.

1 comment

  1. I love this outfit! Hope wouldn't be yet so cold to wear it again :)

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)