Roadtrip #2

Monday 4 April 2016


I used to think of myself as more of a seaside/beach kinda gal, but I have to admit that I've been drawn to the mountains more and more lately. Since my family had rented a car for three days, we went on another road trip, and it's safe to say that it included some of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. Our final destination was the Torrente de Pareis, a torrent leading through a canyon on the north-west coast of Mallorca. To get there, we had to drive all the way up the mountains, treating us with drop dead gorgeous views, only to then drive all the way down again the other side of the the mountain (I can't find out the name of the mountain/s for the life of me). We had fantastic weather on that day, so I even ended up sunbathing in my bikini for an hour in the Torrente. Very successful day, I'd say! I'm going to let the pictures do the rest of the talking now...


2 comments

  1. i'm the complete opposite and have always loved adventuring in the mountains! these photos are beautiful :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice!! xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)