Laid back

Sunday 27 March 2016

outfit, outfit of the day, undersizedcloset, undersized closet,  ootd, fashion, fashion blog, fashion blogger, trend, style, summer, spring, mallorca, spain, shorts, stripes, uk, luxembourg, brighton, asos, h&m, zara, topshop
outfit, outfit of the day, undersizedcloset, undersized closet,  ootd, fashion, fashion blog, fashion blogger, trend, style, summer, spring, mallorca, spain, shorts, stripes, uk, luxembourg, brighton, asos, h&m, zara, topshop
outfit, outfit of the day, undersizedcloset, undersized closet,  ootd, fashion, fashion blog, fashion blogger, trend, style, summer, spring, mallorca, spain, shorts, stripes, uk, luxembourg, brighton, asos, h&m, zara, topshop
outfit, outfit of the day, undersizedcloset, undersized closet,  ootd, fashion, fashion blog, fashion blogger, trend, style, summer, spring, mallorca, spain, shorts, stripes, uk, luxembourg, brighton, asos, h&m, zara, topshop
shorts: h&m top: zara sunglasses: asos shoes: park lane via asos leather jacket: topshop

Packing for Easter can be tricky when the holiday falls into the month of march and the weather fluctuates constantly. Hoping for some sunshine and warmer temperatures here on Mallorca, I also packed a few pairs of shorts and a short skirt or two, and whilst I mainly wore jeans the first few days here, I finally got to wear my more summery pieces for the first time this year when the temperatures started going up a few days ago. I've already worn these safari-style shorts (as I like to call them) in a previous outfit post, but I find them so versatile and easy to wear that I thought I'd show you another way of wearing them, combining them with some very basic pieces like a striped top, black sandals and a leather jacket. Even though I really enjoy more eye catching outfits too, I often like to keep it simple and comfortable, so this outfit was perfect to wear on another road trip I went on two days ago with my family. I found this beautiful platform still on site of the hotel from where you have a great view over the natural reservoir next to where we're staying and I thought it was the perfect backdrop for my outfit, don't you think?!

5 comments

  1. Jealous of the weather! Can I ask, how much do you weigh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm around 55kg, why do you ask? :)

      Delete
    2. I think I'm the same height as you so I wanted to compare because I think we look basically the same size wise :) and i'm around the same weight too, so I was right haha :) x

      Delete
  2. looks really nice, like a resort
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you've styled these lovely shorts! can't go wrong with stripes

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)