I'm still here

Sunday 20 March 2016


Hello, it's me. After a a more or less unintentional break in all things blogging, I'm back. I spent most of the past two weeks in the library, trying to push through my last term and all the work that comes with it. Between trying to understand strange theories and coming up with ideas for my dissertation, I often felt uninspired and quite frankly, lazy, when it came to blogging. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat (noraameliie), you know that I am alive and well, but blogging simply hasn't been a priority lately. Right now, I'm on a 10 day holiday in Mallorca with my family, which doesn't mean I won't have to do any work, but I'll at least have the chance to unwind a little bit before going into full on work mode for the last couple of weeks of University. I've packed alllllll my spring clothes for Mallorca, so fingers crossed that the weather will play along and I can take some nice outfit pictures. Do you have any requests of posts that you'd like to see from me? I'm feeling very low on inspiration at the moment but I don't want the blog to become too one sided, so do let me know!

2 comments

  1. I love seeing your vegan food and I loved the what-I-eat-in-a-day vegan video! I'm slowly making the switch and your recipes always look so delicious AND easy. I also love hearing about what you're reading (though at this time of year it's probably uni reading that is not so much fun ha). And looking forward to some Mallorca posts. One day I'll get there...

    eliza xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your feedback Eliza!! I'm actually working on another what i eat in a day video right now and i'm also planning to do a Mallorca photography post today hehe :D let me know if you need any tips/help on transitioning! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)