What I Eat In A Day: my very first video!

Wednesday 2 March 2016



The first thing I did when I wanted to learn more about veganism, was watch YouTube videos as if my life depended on it. I went through hours and hours worth of videos of people talking about why they eat a plantbased diet, how they transitioned to it, I watched one documentary after the other and most importantly, I watched tons of What I Eat In A Day videos. Seeing what someone eats on a regular day on a vegan diet not only inspired me to try out the diet (and ultimately the lifestyle) myself, but also provided me with lots of ideas of what I can eat when I felt like all I could come up with was veggie pasta or Chinese stir-fries. It's been over two years since I started my YouTube journey and today, I'd say that at least 90% of the YouTube channels I follow are veganism related and a lot of them feature multiple What I Eat In A Day videos. For the longest time, I've felt inspired to make a video like that myself, so after filming some footage yesterday, I finally decided to give it a go and after almost an hour of cutting, inserting and playing around, I finished editing my very first What I Eat In A Day video! It's quite short, my editing skills are still in the baby phase and I filmed the whole of it with my phone (I don't have my tripod here to use my camera to do it) but this is it! I'd love to get some feedback on what you think about it, and of course do tell me if you'd like to see more of these kinds of videos from me?! Likes, comments and subscribes would obviously make me one very happy gal too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)