Vegan Eats | New York: Dun-Well Donuts

Saturday 27 February 2016

doughnut, donut, vegan, vegan doughnut, vegan donut, nyc, new york, dun-well donuts, dun-well doughnuts, brooklyn, vegan eats, undersizedcloset, undersized closet

Doughnuts are one of those foods that I've always rather liked when younger (and still do) but for some reason didn't eat very often. Since going vegan, I finally hadn't had one for two years, but I never realise how much I enjoy biting into a good doughnut until I'm actually doing it. 

Ever since our trip(s) to Berlin in the last two years, my friend and I had planned to hunt down a vegan doughnut shop but somehow never got around doing it. For our trip in New York, we promised ourselves not to leave the city without having had a flippin' donut! As most of the time with my vegan food discoveries, I found out about Dun-Well Doughnuts on Instagram, where we finally headed off on our second last day in New York. And man, am I glad we went. Dun-Well's doughnuts don't only come in dozens of different flavours but are actually not as overpriced as one might expect from an all vegan doughnut shop. I chose a lavender sugar dusted doughnut and my friend had the classic chocolate glazed one. Add a good inexpensive cup of coffee to that and you're in for a real treat. Believe me when I tell you, I'm still dreaming about this deliciousness (and I know my friend is too).

doughnut, donut, vegan, vegan doughnut, vegan donut, nyc, new york, dun-well donuts, dun-well doughnuts, brooklyn, vegan eats, undersizedcloset, undersized closet

222 Montrose Avenue
Brooklyn
NY 11206

1 comment

  1. these donuts look delicious! wish i was in new york to experience them haha

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)