Black on black - the perfect bargain

Thursday 4 February 2016

outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, fblogger, fahion blog, fashion blogger, culottes, adidas, zara, monki, winter, new york, new york city, nyc, undersizedcloset, undersized closet, trend, style
outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, fblogger, fahion blog, fashion blogger, culottes, adidas, zara, monki, winter, new york, new york city, nyc, undersizedcloset, undersized closet, trend, style
outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, fblogger, fahion blog, fashion blogger, culottes, adidas, zara, monki, winter, new york, new york city, nyc, undersizedcloset, undersized closet, trend, style
outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, fblogger, fahion blog, fashion blogger, culottes, adidas, zara, monki, winter, new york, new york city, nyc, undersizedcloset, undersized closet, trend, style
sweater: monki culottes, bag: zara shoes: adidas coat: camden lock scarf: asos

To my own surprise, the only piece of clothing I bought during my New York trip was a pair of culottes. Less surprisingly, I spent the majority of my money on food - all for the blog of course - writing Vegan Eats posts takes a lot of effort and time, ok? However, the one thing I bought I love dearly (so much that I forgot them in Luxembourg, ha). Back when I got my first pair of culottes last summer, I knew that I'd like to get my hands on another pair (or two), ideally a black one so that I can wear them with tights too. When my friend and I had some time to spare before going to watch a Musical, we had a stroll through a ZARA and I found these perfect culottes on sale for 20$, ka-ching! The perfect bargain: a piece I've wanted for a while, which is also the perfect basic/classic piece to add to my wardrobe, what a no-brainer. Though I had wanted to take pictures in Soho but never really got around it, I'm really happy with the outcome of these pictures. We took them on the Liberty Island (where the statue of liberty is standing) and the skyline of lower Manhattan adds a little something to the pictures. Ah, I already miss hunting for cool backdrops for outfit pictures in New York...

2 comments

  1. IN LOVE with your outfit - definitely something we would wear! Jealous of your culottes bargain ($20!?) and we also really like the pop of colour from your red scarf :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely in love with outfits! would never think to style culottes like this but the whole look is great :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)