Stripes in London

Saturday 20 February 2016

outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, london, uk, midi skirt, topshop, adidas, primark, monki, fashion blog, fashion blogger, style, trend, winter, london fashion week, lfw, street style, undersizedcloset, undersized closet
outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, london, uk, midi skirt, topshop, adidas, primark, monki, fashion blog, fashion blogger, style, trend, winter, london fashion week, lfw, street style, undersizedcloset, undersized closet
outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, london, uk, midi skirt, topshop, adidas, primark, monki, fashion blog, fashion blogger, style, trend, winter, london fashion week, lfw, street style, undersizedcloset, undersized closet
skirt, leather jacket: topshop sweater: monki shoes: adidas bag: primark sunglasses: asos

After having lived only an hour away from London for almost three years now, my friend and I finally got around doing a day trip to London during Fashion Week. As usual for the A/W Fashion Week, the dates of LFW happened to be around my birthday, and since we're not swamped with Uni work (yet), we decided to go to London for a day yesterday and got the chance to do some fashionable-people-spotting and to attend a free talk as part of the events that were on offer. A day in London usually also means that I have the time to take some outfit pictures, so I decided to dress up a little bit and take my Topshop skirt which I got back in November for a walk. So far, I'd only worn the skirt on Christmas Day, so it was about time for me to wear it out and about! Its neoprene-like material gives it a really fun shape and turned out to be perfect for the windy weather we had yesterday. Combined with one of my current favourite turtle neck jumpers, a leather jacket and white trainers, I felt at least a little bit stylish between all those well dressed people, but most of all, super comfortable to explore the city once again. 

1 comment

  1. Love the quirky touch your skirt adds to the outfit, especially when paired with darker colours and a biker jacket - hope you enjoyed your day out in London :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)