20032012

Tuesday 20 March 2012

I managed to break my iphone in a way that it doesn't accept the simcard anymore (seems like me partying + iphone isn't the best combination hmmm), so I'll have to go ask if it can get fixed or I'll just wait until my contract is over in july and meanwhile I'm using this cool pink phone Victoria borrowed me (oh and is it just me or does it look like a barbie phone?:D)

Today I finished school at 12:15, had lunch with my boyfriend and came home to study maths for my test tomorrow (clearly, I didn't even open the books the whole weekend), and even though I'm not sure if I can actually manage to do everything correctly, I'm too curious to find out who A is from Pretty Little Liars, so I'll watch the new episode now, haha! Anddd yes that's it, I'm impatient, sorry heh xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)