Grassgreen

Monday 26 March 2012


jeans: topshop, top: h&m

Here are just some close ups of what I wore today. My monday was rather boring and my biology test in the last period was not really that good, (yes, also because I barely studied, but my teacher also asked us stuff that we've never talked about before, wtf?) but at least the weather was nice :) Tomorrow I'm finally gonna wear shorts (can't wait, haha!) and show off my cheese coloured legs, I really hope to get a little tan in Tunisia!

2 comments

  1. Do you plan what you wear to school ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teatchers are always doing this to us =O Whyyyyy?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)