Wednesday 21 March 2012

jeggings: dr denim, shirt: dorothy perkins, scarf & bag: h&m

Since I prepared this post, I'm probably having lunch with the girls right now (hopefully sushi, nomnom) and I can't tell you how the math test went haha! I don't have anything interesting/important to say, just thought I'd share the outfit that I wore on monday with you, nothing special really.
Oh and I must say that I am a bit disappointed about the few page views I only get anymore, not even talking about the non-existing comments.. I hope that if I will keep on updating nearly daily, you might all come back to life? Pretty pleeeease hihi :)

3 comments

  1. Whaaat?:o I check your blog several times everyday, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,please do update regularly! and I really like this outfit, btw (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,please do update regularly! i love this outfit, btw (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)