DEAR SANTA...

Monday 3 December 2012

 slim golden bracelet from asos // black fake fur jacket from H&M (this isn't actually it, it's a random picture I took from google since I couldn't find it on their site)
 boyfriend watch from asos // golden, flat earrings from asos
 black authentic lo pro vans // set of golden bracelets from asos
dark blue & bordeaux dr denim kissie jeggings
tripod // rose-goldish earrings from asos

I decided to (for once) actually make a wishlist for Christmas, since I usually don't make one or just try to find some things a couple of days before Christmas or simply end up with money. Don't get me wrong - I am happy about recieving money, but I think it's so much nicer to have a couple of packs to unwrap! So above you can see what I'd love to get. I'm pretty sure that I won't get everything, so I might just purchase one or two things with my own money... What do you guys think of my wishlis

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)