Mini Shopping

Monday 24 December 2012


 

Here's what I brought home from my mini shopping trip to H&M yesterday. The black sweater is something really simple which I never have enough of, it always seems like everything black from my closet is in the wash at once.. The necklace is something I've been wanting for a while, but I didn't buy any until I found this one, one I really like! And lastly, the bordeaux red top was on sale for 7€ (instead of 10) and I thought I'd fit wonderfully for Christmas (will be wearing it tomorrow) and I liked the colour and everything.. oh and by the way, the upper part is kind of transparent, but you can't properly see it on the picture.

No, I won't wish any of you here Merry Christmas today, but tomorrow! Even though I will have a 'light' dinner (salmon toasts, seafood, etc) tonight, my family traditionally celebrates it on the 25th. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)