Saturday 15 December 2012


jeggings: dr denim, shoes: converse, sweater: pull & bear, jacket: zara, watch: swatch

Excuse the quality of the pictures, but it was getting dark already and I only noticed how much my brother must've moved while taking them when I uploaded them on the computer.
My night out yesterday was great fun and today I studied a bit and soon I'm going to Trier (Germany) with my mum, I might have a stroll through some shops.. The pictures above are showing what I'm wearing, I thought I might as well just throw in an outfit post for once, since it feels like I barely do them anymore..

6 comments

  1. no title?
    And i noticed that also in my blog, i dont do as many outfit posts as before 0.0
    lets blame it to the cold winter time xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! when did you buy your pull&bear jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @A: the jacket's from zara, not pull & bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...true:P
    when did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)