Instagram Diary

Sunday 23 February 2014

I know that I only just posted an Instagram Diary quite recently, but I've become more active on Instagram and decided to share some more pictures, especially since I don't have any outfit pictures or own pictures to share. However, I am currently working on a 25 facts about me post and planning 2-3 other posts that I've been wanting to make, so hopefully I'll find the time to make this blog a bit more interesting again!
left: I couldn't start eating these pancakes without snapping a picture of them first - doesn't this look beautiful? right: it's impressive how much a difference it makes when the sun is out and you're spending your day in a city - I personally pay much more attention to my surroundings and couldn't take my eyes of this beautiful building in Brighton - the royal theatre.
left: outfit from Wednesday, when I spent the day with my family right: After having completely fallen in love with Rather Be by Clean Bandit, I've been trying to find more songs by them and this is one iI particularly like!
left: my family stayed in the most beautiful hotel here in Brighton, it looked like a palace from inside! right: I've recently often been having fruit only for breakfast and it's so.. light and a nice change from the usual oatmeal (which I love, but it's heavier!) I have for breakfast.
left: I spend the day of my birthday in Brighton and Wagamama where I had the most amazing food with... right: ... this lovely girl on the left! I don't know what it is about this shot but I really like it - it's from my birthday night out on Thursday.
left: I can't wait to wear my new beauties and shoot outfit pictures with them, especially now that the weather has become much better and it's actually possible to take pictures outside without ending up being completely soaked because of the rain right: I spent a couple of hours focusing on work yesterday and today, as a friend is coming to visit for 2 days next week and I won't have a lot of time to work, and I can definitely say that I got some work done!
left: when I went sales hunting back in January, I tried on this absolutely gorgeous white faux fur jacket and I got so, so upset that it wasn't available in my size anymore. I looked online (it's from Topshop) but without success... I might give eBay a shot! right: I made myself a raspberry-banana-smoothie - something I hadn't made in quite a while but which is still delicious!

For those of you who haven't done it yet, follow me on Instagram here!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)