Black and White / Lace and Fur

Sunday 2 March 2014

dress, coat: h&m bag: zara shoes: topshop belt: banana republic

I normally absolutely hate the combination of black tights and a light skirt/dress on me, but somehow I still ended up wearing this outfit and I actually really liked it! Unfortunately, the pictures were taken about half an hour before the sun was gone for good, so the quality isn't A+ but I really felt the need to update the blog with an outfit post. I'm currently procrastinating finishing my English portfolio big time, so I should keep this post short, but in a bit more than 24 hours, the portfolio will be handed in and I'll be (kind of) freeee! I'll try to be back with a new post ASAP - enjoy your Sunday! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)