Home, sweet home

Saturday 8 March 2014

 skirt: ax paris top: primark shoes: h&m scarf: urban outfitters jacket: zara sunglasses: camden lock

As I'm currently back home in Luxembourg for a long weekend and I didn't feel like taking my camera with me for just three days, the pictures for this post were taken with my phone but I'm quite surprised about the good qualiaty! (Keep in mind that I took these a few moments ago, the sun being already quite low)
I brought only a couple of clothing items with me, but I've been planning to wear this outfit here for a couple of days now and I really like the outcome! I basically spent my day having lunch with a friend and meeting another friend, catching up and walking around town and now I'm back home to relax and catch up on some TV shows. I'll try to maybe even prepare some posts in advance as I can finally blog from a normal (aka not mini-sized) laptop here, so hopefully the blog will get a little bit more lively again. Have a nice Saturday! xo


1 comment

  1. Love the outfit, that scarf is so amazing!

    xx spiritsoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)