Leather, Fur and Red Lips

Tuesday 25 March 2014

fur gilet: ebay leather jacket: topshop blouse: h&m jeans: gina tricot shoes: bertie via topshop

I recently finally made myself a paypal account and transfered some money to it and boy am I glad I did! After endless scrolling through eBay, I discovered this beauty of a fur gilet. I've been eyeing a slightly oversized black fur gilet for a while now and when I foun this one, I caved and bought it. The first combination I thought of after having clicked the "check out" button was the one I'm wearing in these pictures. I was even considering to add my leather pants to it but then I thought that might go a bit over the top, ha! As soon as the weather decides to get normal again, I'll wear the gilet with light sweater or even with bare arms (okay that'll still be like another month.. or three).
On another note - I made a depop account! My wardrobe is almost bursting while my wallet is as empty as it could be. If you don't have the money to buy anything right now and have a depop account as well, make sure to follow me anyways as I've already made 2 swaps in 2 days, ahhh exciting!
To view my account, click here. Don't hesitate to email me if you see something you like but don't have a depop account yourself!

2 comments

  1. You look stunning!
    I love your blog sweetie!

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, love the fur over your leather jacket.

    xx spiritsoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)