Blog Post Roundup #3

Sunday 22 February 2015

view from the flat I stayed in in Rotterdam last summer

Seeing as it was my birthday on Friday, I had everything but blogging on my mind. My lovely housemate woke me up by throwing balloons into my room and making me breakfast, then we had birthday Wagamama lunch later in the day and after my hour of class, I started getting ready to celebrate and go out! Being 20 feels strange but not as bad as I thought. I think I'm slowly caring less about my age (if that isn't a sign of age than I don't know) and just being grateful for where I am in life right now. I had a wonderful day filled with love and cake (so much cake) and yesterday I was too knocked out and tired to do anything than lay in bed, eat and watch tv shows. This also means that I haven't had a spare minute to get pictures taken for the blog, but I thought I'd just share another Blog Post Roundup for now, until I have new content again. Happy Sunday, everyone!

Being a Fashion Blogger, expectations vs reality - Sara is taking a comical turn on all those things every fashion blogger (or blogger in general in some case) has to deal with. I did find myself chuckling here and there.

Soup against cold - My housemate made this soup a little while ago and as soon as I had a taste of it, I shouted "this has to go on your blog!!" Luckily, she had the same idea and now shared the recipe to this delicious sweet potato-carrot-soup on her blog for you guys to try out! I've already made it myself twice, it's just that good!

The fashion industry - my tips - Megan is one of my favourite bloggers and I remember watching her go from a University student and hobby blogger to her absolute dream job as a personal stylist at Asos. In this post, she shares great tips on how to get into the fashion industry but some tips are great for any field to build a career in.

Why you should drink hot lemon water every morning - While I rather drink room temperature water with half a lemon squeezed in it every morning, Tanisha talks about the benefits of drinking hot lemon water. It gives you a little boost early in the morning and I'll definitely have to try the hot version soon.

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)