Fluffy bargain

Wednesday 11 February 2015

undersizedcloset, undersized closet, undersizedcloset blog, undersized closet blog, ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, blogger, bloggers, fashion, fashion blogger, fashion bloggers, trend, style, fur, fake fur, leather, fake leather, nike, primark, river island, pull and bear, pastel blue
undersizedcloset, undersized closet, undersizedcloset blog, undersized closet blog, ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, blogger, bloggers, fashion, fashion blogger, fashion bloggers, trend, style, fur, fake fur, leather, fake leather, nike, primark, river island, pull and bear, pastel blue
undersizedcloset, undersized closet, undersizedcloset blog, undersized closet blog, ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, blogger, bloggers, fashion, fashion blogger, fashion bloggers, trend, style, fur, fake fur, leather, fake leather, nike, primark, river island, pull and bear, pastel blue
coat: pull and bear pants: river island sweater: primark shoes: nike

I'm the kind of person who sees something in a store and needs to have it - now. I don't have the patience (or I quite frankly simply don't think that far) to wait until the item that I want might go on sale (especially when it's on the bit pricier side) Luckily, I've gotten to the point where I managed to reduce impulse buys and end up sleeping a few nights over it before I may or may not go back to the store to get it. The one thing I have, however, been recently unable to resist are coats! As you might have read in my last outfit post, it took me 0.5 seconds to decide on whether or not (I did) to buy a pastel blue coat - the low price caught me and off it wandered into my wardrobe. This blue fluffyness of a fur coat was purchased in a similar situation, but hear me out. I originally just went into Pull and Bear to hand in my CV, when this coat caught my eye. Thinking that it looked interesting, I wondered how much this kind of coat would cost at Pull and Bear and almost fainted when I saw the price. It was reduced to *drumroll* £9.99! Its original price was £45, so I tried it on, looked at my housemate and said "I can't not buy it" and that's the story of how I got to the possession of a pastel blue pet yeti... erm coat. Can you blame me though? This is the fluffiest, happiest item in my wardrobe and it's just so... awesome. I'll stop blabbering about my love for this coat now and leave you to admire it yourself. Have you made any barrrrrrrrrrrrgains so far this year?

PS: props to my housemate for having the brilliant idea to take pictures of me in front of something else than the usual white house

3 comments

  1. cool fur, so lovely and nice.
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is beautiful! I love the color *.* what a great find!

    -Vivian
    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)