A Summer Romance: Espadrilles

Sunday 14 June 2015

Untitled #32


Those of you that have been following me on here for about a year now, have probably noticed how my love for espadrilles has grown. Ever since I found them in all kinds of colours for less than 4€ (at a shop called Pronti for those of you who are interested and in Luxembourg), they've been my go to shoes to wear in Summer (well, and Spring and Autumn, haha). Lately, the Chanel espadrilles have been getting a lot of attention too, and while I'm not exactly looking to buy some myself, I have been on the lookout for espadrilles with thicker soles, or even a slight plateau. Especially the bi-coloured espadrilles with a differently coloured "nose" are the ones I've been liking most. So far I haven't found any I really like - do you have any recommendations on where I should look to find Chanel lookalike espadrilles? Do you have a specific kind of shoe that you see as the ultimate Summer shoe?

1 comment

  1. very nice summer shoes
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/luggage-cover.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)