In 2015...

Thursday 31 December 2015



... I got to meet and live with not only a fellow blogger but also a now dear friend in Brighton and got closer to other people whom I've come to love very much now (you know who you are).
... I travelled to 1 new continent, 6 new countries and 12 new cities.
... I wrote 13 Vegan Eats post!
... I went out of my comfort zone fashion-wise and wore overalls, culottes and flared pants.
... I witnessed the first snow in Brighton (even if it only lasted for a few hours).
... I got my first tattoos done with my best friend from home.
... I wrote a total of 27 000 words in form of Uni coursework.


... I overall spent time with great people, in amazing places, doing exciting things, ate my way through country after country, spread the message of kindness and compassion, experienced ups and downs and lots of in betweens, drank too much wine and gin, danced for hours, spent whole afternoons in bed reading, ... I learned more about myself, who I am as a person, what my goals are (or aren't) and came to the conclusion that sometimes, you just have to stop thinking and go with the flow. 2016 will be a scary but exciting year for me - I'll finish my bachelor's degree, meaning that I'll also move away from Brighton but also leaving me to think about my next steps in life. I have no idea where I'll be in September next year but maybe that's not so bad?

I'm wishing each and one of you a fabulous end of the year, I hope you get to spend it with the people you love, no matter how you spend it and that we all have a great (most likely slightly hungover) start to 2016! Thank you for all your support, follows, likes or comments! 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)