Friday 22 January 2010


Didn't take any picture of me today.

I was supposed to go to Cologne tomorrow, with V, but my parents think that it's gonna snow a lot tomorrow and the weather will be not very good. So they didn't allow me to go with V. Thank you very much! I was so looking forward for tomorrow since Tuesday, and now? No Starbucks :( I was also thinking of going shopping a little bit there, but now. Hmpf.

+ Today I planned to spend most of my free time with V, at home, just relaxing. But then she left school earlier because she's sick. So I wanted to go to cinema with my Best Friend, but mum wanted me to come home, erggh. So annoying, like it's the only day I have free for the whole afternoon and my other friends also, and mum wants me to sit at home for the whole afternoon and evening? Oh, come on !

& Everybody says that Breakfast at Tiffany's is such an amazing movie. Is it? Didn't see it yet, but I'm a big fan of Audrey (:

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)