I'm in Miami, Bitch.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Do you know those really cool and stylish polaroid cameras? I bet you do, and I absolutely love them :D But these last years, they stopped producting that kind of cameras because everybody's using digital cameras now. Buut, yesterday I watched some reportage about those cameras and they said, that they're going to start to do those cameras and stuff again :D Woohoo. I'd love to have one like this, even though I heard that they're quite expensive.. Hmm well let's see :) Oh and; Bday in 1month and 1day! ha :D
have a lovely evening, xx, Nora.

3 comments

  1. Hahaa yeah bruce he was funny ;)
    Yeah i'm james sister :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE polaroids too. They're so stylish :p but yeah, it will be expensive, that's a sure thing ;/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)