Life's a game but it's not fair, I break the rules so I don't care.

Wednesday 27 January 2010


Well, my outfits are getting even more boring from time to time :/ it's just soo cold heeere! Grr.
Anyway, what I totally forgot to tell you yesterday is, that I'm working on a skirt :D it's gonna be dark blue with some buttons, a little bit high-waisted :) can't wait to wear it when I finished it! Sure gonna take picturess :D
Usually I should sit in front of the TV right now, watching Desperate Housewives but I'm not because my dad and my brother are watching something -.- Well anyway, so I'll update my blog! Hah:)
Oh and, I have 9followers! Thanks to all who started following me those last days!
x

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)