teenvogue.

Sunday 17 January 2010


Destroyed Denim
Antonella wears a ChloƩ shirt and jeans. Stylist's own belt. In God We Trust bracelet, $55. Cacharel shoes, $356.
















Like always, I'm quite bored, so I went to the teenvogue website and took a look. I found some great pictures & styling ideas, but then i saw, for example here, the prices! It's a Teenvogue, but the prices are crazy! The show us stuff from Chloƫ and other expensive labels. Shouldn't it be just the contrary? I mean, who, apart from the superrichs, can buy this?

1 comment

  1. but. teenwvogue IS for the rich girls honey
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)